Finally Samsung has officially announced that the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet will come with Exynos 4412 quad-core processor. When it was first announced in February Samsung said the tablet runs a dual-core processor, but soon after the introduction of quad-core Samsung Exynos 4412 processor there were reports on internet claiming the final version of Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 will come with a quad-core processor.
And now that Samsung has gone official with the processor thing, everything is settled now.
Here’s the feature list of Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1:
- 10.1″ multi-touch display (1280×800)
- Samsung Exynos 4412 quad-core proceossor
- 1GB RAM
- 16/32/64GB inbuilt storage
- microSD card slot for expandable storage
- 3MP rear camera with flash, 2MP front camera
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
- 7000 mAh battery
- Android 4.0 ICS operating system