Fujitsu Siemens AMILO Sa 3650 notebook with GraphicBooster provides up to 470% increase in graphics performance
Fujitsu Siemens today came out with a new notebook computer that provides up to 470% increased graphics performance. Thanks to Fujitsu Siemens’ AMILO GraphicBooster the notebook provides up to 470% increased graphics performance, and is perfect for anyone who needs high graphics performance and yet does not lose out on mobility. Basically, its a 13.3-inch AMD powered notebook computer which relies on ATI HD 3870 GPU for its graphic power.
* AMD next-generation dual-core mobile processor technology
* 13.3-inch WXGA display with BilliantView technology
* AMD ATI HD 3870 512MB GPU
* Up to 7.1 high-definition audio via S/PDIF
* 250 or 320 GB hard disk capacity
* Up to 4 GB memory
* SuperMulti-format DVD burner
* Integrated 1.3MP Logitech QuickCam
* Integrated draft-n WLAN, LAN (10/100/1000), Bluetooth
* DVI-I, eSATA, FireWire, USB 2.0, ExpressCard, S/PDIF, 15-in-1 card reader, 1x external graphic box port (PCI Express 2.0 8x)
* Windows Vista
The AMILO Sa 3650 with GraphicBooster will be available at specialist retailers from December 2008.